Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Hair Looks Long, Son!

So I decided to straighten my hair today and it came out looking a whole lot longer than I knew possible. Wow! To tell you the truth, I didn't even know you could straighten locs in the first place. But a little olive oil, a blow dryer and Voila!


I really wish there was some rhyme or reason to the way Blogger allows you to upload pictures, but whatever! Here's the back of the head.


I'm not going to lie to you. I'm obsessed with length. I can't wait for my hair to be gracing my backside. But that is not to say that I'm not enjoying the journey. At any given point, I can say that the length I had always worked for me. (That's a disclaimer for anyone who thinks that locs wouldn't work with their face.)


I really just post pictures because I know that personally, I love looking at other people's pictures so I'm assuming there's someone out there that's just like me oggling my loc photos. So "hi" to the lurkers, lol. Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

msfullroller said...

Lovely locs!!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks are beautiful!

Felicia said...

Your locs are beautiful. I knew that you could straighten them, but didn't know how. Thanks for sharing!!

Naturally Me! said...

Thanks everybody! :-)